The INTELLIKEY Gate Lock brings all of the INTELLIKEY system features - access control by user, time, date, and location - to swing gates. The Gate Lock is fully compatible with INTELLIKEY's ACS4000, allowing it to be added to an existing INTELLIKEY electronic key system, or to provide a secure alternative to padlocks on your site perimeter.
The lock mechanism is constructed of stainless steel, is weatherproof, easy to install and, as a captive chain is used in the locking mechanism, it automatically compensates for the usual sags and misalignment inherent in swing gates.
For palisade and other gates that maintain alignment, a sliding bar solution is also available upon request.Features
- Access Control for both sides of swing and slide gates
- Provides a secure alternative to padlocks on your site perimeter
- The lock mechanism is constructed of 8-ply laminated stainless steel. Center ply has alumina-ceramic core to defeat any hacksaw attack including rod-type "super" hacksaws
- No costly gate adjustment required, easy to install as a retrofit
- Available in both left and right handed versions
- Meets criteria established by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in FAR Parts 107.13 and 107.14